Translate

Saturday 31 May 2014

Eating Out

Loyal readers, where did that month go? It seems like only yesterday I was posting about my sunny Bank Holiday catching up with old friends.

What has happened in that time? Lots of stuff and nothing at all. I had a brief sojourn in Glasgow where I went to watch my Dundee United Football Club play in the Scottish Cup Final. A waste of time and money, we were appalling.

It struck me about a week ago that I hadn't do much in the way of writing since the start of the month. I had a few ideas kicking around my head so I quickly got to work and wrote a couple of very sexy stories. One of which will hopefully be published pretty soon, the other, why, I just published it this very morning!

It is called All You Can Eat and the synopsis is this:

Forced to install hidden cameras after a spate of thefts, a restauranteur discovers her employees hunger not only for the fine Italian cooking, but each other!

With a lesbian threesome, a delivery of a different kind and a bare-naked human buffet, you're sure to find something on this menu that you'll love!

The cover was edited together by Quentin Scott (quentinscottphotography@gmail.com) and is very tasty:

Available on both Smashwords and Amazon now! It's a bit more expensive than most of my stories at $2.99 but since it's about double the length and features 3 awesome sex scenes I think it's worth it.

Stay hungry

ZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment